Satisfy Your Summer Dehydration with These Thirst-Quenching Smoothies!
As summer comes around again, we urge you to think back to years past when you have searched all over your home to satisfy your craving for something cold to drink. We have all been there. This drink leaves us wishing for something more, that drink isn’t something we want right now, etc. You can avoid the issues and enjoy something that will truly eliminate the thirst that you have!
These 12 Tasty Ninja blender smoothie recipes will be sure to quench your thirst no matter how high the temperatures soar outside. You can sip them in your home, by the pool, or as you take off for the errands you need to run. Don’t believe us? Just look at these recipes and savor the flavors that await you!
1. Strawberry Pineapple Kale Smoothie
Kale is a nutritional superstar! It has high amounts of vitamin A, B6, and C, K, but where it really stands out is the fact that it also has a good amount of calcium, potassium, and more! It is also diabetic-friendly with only 7-grams of carbohydrates. The nutrients of it are enhanced by the strawberries, which provides more vitamin C than an entire orange while being low in natural sugars.
The benefit of adding these fruits is that it will take a little of the kale’s sharp flavor away, making it so your entire family may enjoy drinking their leafy greens. We promise, it will be a great way to start every day, especially if you are typically skipping the most important meal of the day. These are the reasons why we put it first in our Ninja blender smoothie recipes list.
Strawberry Pineapple Kale Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2-Cups Kale (Washed and Without Stems)
- 1-Cup Strawberries (Frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple
- 1/2-Cup Vegan Coconut Yogurt
- 3-4-tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2-Cup Almond Milk
Strawberry Pineapple Kale Smoothie Preparation:
- Add the yogurt, almond milk, kale, strawberries, and syrup to your blender.
- Blend the smoothie ingredients until they are smooth using your Ninja Blender.
- Add the maple syrup by the teaspoon tasting as you add more to ensure it does not become too sweet for your taste preferences.
- Enjoy your healthy way to start the day!
2. Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie
This is similar to the “Stress Buster” orange smoothie that can be found in the Ninja recipe booklet. However, it is slightly different. Either way, we feel it is a creamy burst of citrus that will remind you of days gone by when you were anxious to taste an orange cream soda or a bowl of orange sherbet.
Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 Frozen Ripe Banana (Peeled and Sliced)
- 2 Teaspoons of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2-Cup Orange Juice
- 3/4-Cup Vanilla Yogurt (Greek)
- 1-Orange (Peeled and Sliced)
- 2-tsp Orange Zest (Optional)
Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie Preparation:
- Using your favorite blender, add banana, vanilla, and orange juice.
- Blend on high for approximately 3-minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Add the yogurt, orange, and zest.
- Blend until mixed well.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Please Note: Variations from the Ninja recipe booklet include: 3/4-cup almond milk rather than yogurt, a carrot that has been peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces, and ice if you are not using frozen bananas.
3. Healthy Green Ginger Smoothie
We urge you to not think too much about the name of this smoothie. The flavor of it will most likely surprise you with its awesomeness! It is healthy and sweet. It is a great drink to enjoy in the morning or at any other time throughout your day. Who knows, it may even become one of your favorite Ninja blender smoothie recipes!
As a bonus for you, it is filled with some outstanding immune boosting effects that will make you love it even more!
Healthy Green Ginger Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Rough Chopped Spinach and Kale (Packed Tightly)
- 1 1/2-Cups Frozen Mango, Pineapple, and Kiwi Chunks
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 1/2-Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
Healthy Green Ginger Smoothie Preparation:
- Combine spinach, kale, and almond milk and blend until reasonably smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it reaches the desired consistency. (If it is too thick, add more milk by the tablespoon to achieve your preferred texture.)
- Enjoy boosting your immune system with a flavor combination that is unexpectedly pleasant.
If you prefer to avoid kale, you can substitute with a Granny Smith Apple. You may also add coconut water rather than almond milk.
4. Berry-Banana-Oat Smoothie
When was the last time you got your recommended daily dose of fiber and all other things good for you? If you are like most of us, we miss out more often than we care to admit!
This does not have to be your story anymore.
You can enjoy this Ninja smoothie and provide yourself with a tasty drink as well as plenty of insoluble fiber to keep your digestive track running smoothly. Banana will also give you an energy boost to tackle the day ahead.
Berry Banana Oat Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1/2-Cup Frozen Berries
- 1/4-Cup Rolled or Instant Oats
- 1-tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of Hemp Seeds
- 1/2-Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- 1-tsp Honey (Optional)
- 1 Frozen Banana (Chunked)
Berry Banana Oat Smoothie Preparation:
- Add your milk first, followed by all other ingredients.
- Blend until it is smooth.
- Pour yourself a tall glass and enjoy as the flavors come together.
5. Tropical Carrot Smoothie
We know it may sound a little strange to have “carrots” and “tropics” come together, but this is an exception to every rule. It is a smoothie combination that has a fun color, which will appeal to kids and adults. You will also find that the carrots’ natural sweetness blends together in an awesome way with the naturally sweet tropical fruits.
And don’t worry. We won’t tell your kids it is actually good for them if you don’t! This is also my favorite taste among all these Ninja blender smoothie recipes.
Tropical Carrot Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1-Cup Water (Coconut Water for Extra Tropical Flavoring)
- 1-Cup Baby Carrots
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1-Cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Navel Orange (Peeled and Chunked)
- 2-tbsp Sugar (Optional)
Tropical Carrot Smoothie Preparation:
- Combine all ingredients in your blending jar.
- Blend until it is the consistency you want.
- Serve it with fresh fruit garnish or with a splash of Vodka if you want.
6. Sweet Cherry Almond Smoothie
Who doesn’t enjoy the sweet flavor of a cherry? It is one of those flavors that is recognizable easily because it is kind of tangy as well. Now, imagine how it will taste mingled with the sweet, maybe slightly bitter flavor of an almond and magic takes over.
Both things are good for you. Almonds can lower blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure. They are also a good source of healthy fats. Cherries are a great source of potassium, fiber, and other valuable nutrients. Together, they are great for summer drinks and morning health routines.
Sweet Cherry Almond Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2-Cups Frozen Pitted Cherries (Unsweetened)
- 1/2-Cup Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2-Cup Ground Almonds
- 2-tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2-tsp Pure Almond Extract
- Chopped Almonds (Optional)
Sweet Cherry Almond Smoothie Preparation:
- Combine all ingredients except for the chopped almonds.
- Blend it until everything is smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds.
7. Lovely Apple Crisp Smoothie
One of the main things people love about apples is how well they can combine with cinnamon. The same is true with oats. With this smoothie, you combine the best of all worlds. It is a smoothie that is made for breakfast, lunch, or a snack between all meals. It is also a very healthy drink that is filled with fiber and vitamins.
Lovely Apple Crisp Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1/4-Cup Low Fat Milk
- 1/2-Cup Vanilla Yogurt (Greek Optional)
- 1/4-Cup Instant or Quick Oats
- 1 Apple Cut into 1/2-1-inch Chunks (Peelings Optional)
- 1/4-tsp Cinnamon
- 6-8 Ice Cubes
Lovely Apple Crisp Smoothie Preparation:
- Add all ingredients to your high-powered blender.
- Blend until it reaches the consistency you want.
- Relax and enjoy your creation!
8. Caribbean Dream Smoothie
The flavor of the tropics comes your way with this smoothie that is worthy of sipping poolside. It is tangy, sweet, and everything awesome. All you need is a few ingredients, and you will take a trip to the Caribbean anytime you want with this delightful treat that your entire family will enjoy. As a bonus, you can feel confident that you are giving your family a very healthy treat with only 156-calories.
Caribbean Dream Smoothie Ingredients
- 1/4 Large Banana
- 1/2-Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1/4-Cup Refrigerated Coconut Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1/4-Cup Orange Juice
- Ice Cubes
- 1/4-Cup Greek Yogurt
Caribbean Dream Smoothie Preparation:
- With a fruit Ninja blender blend all ingredients together until they reach the desired consistency.
- Garnish with pineapple if you want to.
- Enjoy as relaxation kicks in fully.
9. Sunrise Smoothie
One of the more popular Ninja smoothie recipes for breakfast includes the Sunrise Smoothie. It is also a very easy recipe to create when you are learning how to use a ninja blender. As for taste, it is awesome. A little tropical and a lot of sunshine mixed together in a sweet mixture that will put a smile on everyone’s face.
Sunrise Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 Banana
- 1 Apricot Nectar (Chilled)
- 1/2-Cup Chilled Club Soda
- 1 Container Low Fat Peach Yogurt
- 1-tbsp Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
Sunrise Smoothie Preparation
- Blend all your ingredients in your favorite Ninja Fit blender.
- Enjoy this wonderful smoothie anytime of the day!
10. Peach Blueberry Smoothie
Even in the winter, this smoothie will make you feel as though you are enjoying the warmest days of summer. It has 170 calories, plenty of protein, and fiber to keep you feeling healthy and feeling great. It is also an easy smoothie to create for all your summertime parties if you want to keep chilled on those hottest summer days.
Peach Blueberry Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Chilled Almond or Soy Milk
- 4-Slices Fresh or Frozen Peaches (approximately 1/2-cup)
- 1/4-Cup Blueberries
- 1 Handful Kale
- 1/4-tsp Ground Cinnamon
Peach Blueberry Smoothie Preparation:
- Blend everything together until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Garnish with blueberries or peaches.
- Sip and share with others.
11. Pineapple Passion Smoothie
If you love the creamy goodness of ice cream on a warm summer’s day, this could be the smoothie for you. It is creamy, satisfying, and oh so healthy for you. Much better than any ice cream flavors we have tried. The added bonus is that you can get a good serving of bromelain, which can reduce bloating and other issues. Are you ready to enjoy this satisfying smoothie flavor?
Pineapple Passion Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1-Cup of Yogurt (Low Fat or Light Vanilla)
- 1-Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Passion Fruit
- 6-Ice Cubes
Pineapple Passion Smoothie Preparation:
- Add all the ingredients to your Ninja blender of choice.
- Start out with a pulse blending motion and increase speeds until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Serve with pineapple chunks if you want to dress it up a little.
12. Honey Milk Smoothie
Milk and honey may seem like an unlikely combination for some. However, one sip of this delightful smoothie and we feel that you will love its creamy goodness. It is milky, but digestible for most people. It is high in calcium, vitamins E and D, while remaining low in calories and sugars. The sugar will never be missed because the honey adds to it in the most delightful way.
Honey Milk Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Medium Kirby Cucumber
- 1 Cup of Seedless Green Grapes
- 2 Medium Stalks of Celery (Peeled and Sliced)
- 1-tbsp Honey
Honey Milk Smoothie Preparation:
- Combine the ingredients into your blender with a little ice.
- Blend until the ice is smoothed the way you want it.
- Pour and enjoy a flavor combination that will never be forgotten.
Conclusion: Which is the Best and Healthy Superfood of the Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes?
The best part of learning how to use a Ninja Blender is discovering all the delightful flavor combinations that you can find. The second-best thing is knowing that you are truly going to be giving your family something that is healthy. However, if you feel the need to completely change the way you feel, a superfood smoothie will work double-time to help you even more.
Some of the most well-known Nutri Ninja Recipes that are superfoods include the Sweet Cherry Almond Smoothie and the Healthy Green Ginger Smoothie. Both will allow you to feel better, healthier, more energized, and more.
We hope that you have enjoyed the look at our favorite 12 tasty Ninja blender smoothie recipes. We have enjoyed giving each of them a try.
Ah Ching is a young PR and Outreach Specialist. Ah Ching is passionate about espresso, cooking, coffee, and loves sharing her passion for cooking and juicing with others. In her spare time, she loves dancing, reading, travel, and watch movies. Read more.
- 1. Strawberry Pineapple Kale Smoothie
- 2. Orange Dreamsicle Smoothie
- 3. Healthy Green Ginger Smoothie
- 4. Berry-Banana-Oat Smoothie
- 5. Tropical Carrot Smoothie
- 6. Sweet Cherry Almond Smoothie
- 7. Lovely Apple Crisp Smoothie
- 8. Caribbean Dream Smoothie
- 9. Sunrise Smoothie
- 10. Peach Blueberry Smoothie
- 11. Pineapple Passion Smoothie
- 12. Honey Milk Smoothie
- Conclusion: Which is the Best and Healthy Superfood of the Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes?